Both Teams must submit the reschedule form at least 10 days prior to the original scheduled game date.
Please make sure you are familiar with the Rescheduling Policy prior to completing this form.
If you are the team requesting a reschedule please open the payment form to get started. The requesting team must pay a $50 rescheduling fee to submit a request.Reschedule Form – Requesting Team
The receiving team must submit a separate request. The receiving team does not have to pay a fee.Reschedule Form – Receiving Team
- Reschedule Policy
- You must first contact the opposing team manager and/or coach. Team contact information can be found using the following link: heartlandsoccer.net/team-contacts-seedings.
- BOTH coaches will need to agree on two (2) available re-schedule dates that suit both teams. Do not send in the online form until BOTH teams agree on two (2) dates.
- Once you have agreed on two (2) dates, BOTH teams must fill out the online reschedule form and submit it. Upon receiving the re-schedule request, Heartland will confirm the request with both teams by e-mail, giving them the date, time and field.
- The game will then be posted on our website with the new information. (The rescheduled game will appear in red on the schedule)
- If the opposition will not agree to the reschedule, the game will be played on the original date and location or it will be regarded as a forfeit. (Follow point 10 if forfeiting)
- We have a flexible re-scheduling policy and will work with teams to the utmost of our abilities.
- A valid reason must be provided for a re-schedule. Re-scheduling games causes issues/concerns for both teams, managers and families. Abusing this system will create an adjustment to our flexible re-scheduling policy. Valid reasons would include participating in a new tournament, shortage of players due to ACT tests, etc. Missing a coach or key player would NOT be considered a valid reason!
- Any changes that need to be made during the season must be received a minimum of 10 days prior to the original game date. Games will not be rescheduled if the request is received less than 10 days prior to the scheduled game date. No Exceptions!
- Note, requests MUST go through the team manager and coach.
- Teams MUST notify the office by emailing email@example.com (provide game number, date, time, location and field number) and their opponent of the forfeit. Failure to notify both will result in a $100 no-show fee.