3 Game Showcase, No Finals
|U-13 to U-14 (11 v 11)||$775|
|U-15 to U-19 (11 v 11)||$995|
The 2021 Midwest College Showcase tournament is an invitational showcase for young men and women soccer players who want to play at the college level. All who participate will demonstrate their talents and abilities to men’s and women’s college coaches from across the Midwest and beyond. More than 1000 collegiate coaches from Divisions I, II, III, NAIA, and NJCAA are invited to scout players.
This College Showcase is designed by College Coaches for college bound youth soccer players and is expected to be one of the finest collegiate showcase tournaments in the USA.
The 2021 Midwest College Showcase will welcome all boys and girls competitive travel teams ages U-13 through U-19 and provide those teams with a three-game guarantee.
In addition, the Showcase will host an individual Combine for players to gain additional exposure in front of college staff.
TOURNAMENT KEY BENEFITS
- Beautiful World Class Facilities at GARMIN Olathe Soccer Complex
- Team Friendly – great restaurants and hotels onsite
- We work hard on bracketing teams, every game is competitive
- Online Registration and text message score updates
- Three  Games [Friday/Saturday/Sunday]
- Night Games Played Under Lights
- Same Coach – Multiple Teams? No Problem
- Preferred Hotel Rates & Amenities with GCI Team Travel
- Different levels of Competition (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- Expected 250+ College Coaches and Staff in attendance
- Diverse competition from all over the Midwest (region II & III)
- Scheduling requests are offered
- Enjoy Free Parking
- Excellent experienced Referees
- Heartland Soccer has a 40+ year history of running top class events
Midwest College Showcase Combine
In addition to the SHOWCASE games, players have the opportunity to attend the Midwest College Showcase Combine.
The Combine will be held at the GARMIN Olathe Soccer Complex on Friday prior to the first games. The Combine allows for players to be COACHED & EVALUATED by multiple coaches in a 2 hour session. This provides a 2-way evaluation process. College coaches get to work with the players in practice type situations and not just sit on the sideline and watch them perform.
Players get the direct experience of working with College Coaches and Staff.
Player Combine Details
March 5, 2021
3:45 – 5:30 pm
- Complimentary Room Nights for college coaches
- VIP Food, Beverage and Happy Hours
- VIP Hospitality on-site
- Access to online rosters and student-athlete profiles